North Region Ag Teachers,

We are still looking for a few good ag teachers in the North Region to serve as judges for the National Chapter Award and Agriscience Fair paperwork this week. Those who judge will learn a great deal about either the National Chapter Award or Agriscience Fair programs. The details are below. If you can help, please let me know as soon as possible. Also, if you have an apprentice teacher and would like for them to come learn about the process, please nominate them!

When: Thursday, April 4 and Friday, April 5
Where: Camp John Hope

Agriscience Fair report judging will help evaluate all Agriscience Fair written reports that are submitted to insure that the top projects advance to the State Convention.
Agriscience Fair judges should plan to arrive at Camp John Hope by 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 4 and should finish by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 5.

National chapter Award judging will help evaluate all National Chapter form II applications submitted to select the Gold, Silver and Bronze rankings, and select the winners in Chapter Achievement. NCA judges will be asked to arrive at Camp John Hope by 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 4 and will finish by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 5.

Lodging and meals will be provided at no cost to you. Lodging will be in hotel style rooms at Camp John Hope. Each room is equipped with its own bathrooms, towels and linens, two beds and a television.

If you are interested please RSVP to me as quickly as you can so that we can fill the remaining North region judging spots.

Thank you!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association