Good morning teachers! Things are winding down for another great year and I know you are all getting ready for a great State FFA Convention and Area 1 & 2 FFA Banquet. In an effort to help facilitate your planning for the banquet and to help things move along at the banquet, we are providing you with a banquet awards list. Students on the awards list will be recognized at their respective Area Awards Banquets on May 7 (Area 1) and May 9 (Area 2). Students will be recognized in the order that they appear on the list. If you have students who received plaques for Area CDE's, either at the CDE or at State FFA Convention, please have the students bring those plaques with them to the Area Banquet so they may be recognized there.

Please look over the list carefully, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for all that you do every day for our students. I hope you have a great week and that you enjoy your time at State FFA Convention.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher