Teachers,
If you are scheduled for your POW Review at Yanmar on Monday, we need your help! It looks like we're going to be two men down on Monday. We have talked with the good folks at Yanmar and they are going to let us come in early to hopefully thin out the crowd.
We will be able to begin at 10:00 with reviews. This will allow us to double the time slots available. Rather than opening up a new registration site, please reply to this email if you are willing to change time slots (and let me know which time slot you are willing to move to).
The four new time slots are:
10:00 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
1:00 - 2:00