Teachers, the deadline for submitting Area FFA Officer applications to the North Region Office is May 1st.

Remember this is a hard in the office due date not a postmark date for Area Officer Applications.

Please use the link below open the Area FFA Officer Application from our FFA Website. Be sure to read the guidelines and requirements of an Area Officer before allowing a student to fill out the application. We also need a digital picture of your Area Officer Candidate. Please email all applications to the applications-northregion email or bring them to the office before the end of the day on May 1st. There will be no North Region Drop Box for applications this year.

12 Senior Area Officer Candidates and 5 Junior Officer Candidates will be notified on Friday, May 3rd that they have been selected as finalists and will be eligible to deliver their speech at the Area Awards Banquet. These finalists will also take a test at the banquet and will need to arrive no later than 5 pm.

Thank you for having amazing young people in your chapters wanting to serve others! It is your example that they are following that has inspired them to run for an Area Officer position.

Thank you for what you do!

LINK TO APPLICATIONS HERE

--
Sidney Bell