Teachers,
PLEASE take a look at your school's participants on the attached spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has 2 tabs (Area 1 & Area 2) and are sorted by school name, then CDE. PLEASE check student names. I plan on printing certificates one time and one time only! If you notice a misspelling, please email me and let me know the correct spelling and what CDE it was listed incorrectly. I plan on beginning the printing process tomorrow. Please respond today if you see any errors.

**This is the list for Credential Certificates. Meaning, if you don't see a student's name under a CDE they participated in, they did not credential and thus will not receive a certificate.**

Your certificates will be available for pickup at the State Convention registration desk in Macon.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road
Watkinsville, GA 30677