Good morning all my ready to go to State FFA Convention Agriculture
Teachers of the South Region!

The link below you will find the site of the Area Officer Applications.
Please be sure you and your students read through the application before
submitting. Applications are due next week on May 1st. You can turn in a
hard copy or email it in to the applications website.

Please note that a digital picture must be submitted as well. This means as
a separate attachment as a photo. I will use these to create the power
point and promote your students.

Thank you for having wonderful hard working students who want to serve
others!

*AREA OFFICER APP HERE* <https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=17>

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *