Good Afternoon South Region Teachers. I have a few things as you prepare for State Convention this week...

1. Please make sure you read the information given out today by Mr Lastly.

2. At registration you will pick up your Credential Certificates. They are in folders by chapter names.If you find that there are some missing or incorrect please let me know. This task was new for our student worker as well as myself so please bear with us.

3. Those of you who will be participating in State CDEs, Proficiency interviews, getting recognition on stage, etc., please double check emails that tell you times and locations. It might be wise to print those off rather than to rely on cell phone service in the convention center.

I look forward to seeing you there. Good luck to all South Region Participants!!! Please let me know if you need something.

--
Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202