Attached is an updated list of award winners
Please look over the list and let me know if you see any errors or have any questions

Thanks, Melissa

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:43 PM Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers,

All teachers, students, administrators, parents, and grandparents are invited to attend the Area 3 and 4 Awards Ceremony next month.

When:
Area 4 will be Tuesday, May 7th at 5:00pm
Area 3 will be Thursday, May 9th at 5:00pm
ALL AREA OFFICERS MUST REPORT AT 1:00PM!

Where:
Area 4 - East Georgia College in Swainsboro - Luck Flanders Gambrell Building Auditorium - #3 on map
Campus Map - http://www.ega.edu/offices/office_directory_and_map/campus_map

Area 3 - Fort Valley State University in Fort Valley - Pettigrew Center Auditorium - #44 on map
http://www.fvsusports.com/documents/2008/10/7/FVSU%20Campus%20Map.pdf

Award Winners:
A complete list of award winners for both Area 3 and 4 are attached.
Please have award winners come dressed in official dress.
For team events - 1 person from the team will go across the stage to accept the award

Voting Delegates:
Each Chapter is allowed 2 voting delegate to help select this coming years area officers.  Voting Delegates CAN also be award winners.  We will give them time to move into their award seats after voting has taken place.

Cake and punch will be served after the awards ceremony.

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education