All Area officer applications are due today by Midnight - you can email them directly to me or send to applications[log in to unmask]
Please make sure to include a headshot picture of your officer candidate

Below is a list of applications received so far:
 4 Senior
Grace McBride - ECI
Jazmine Gordon - Islands
Devan Godbee - Jenkins Co