Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all having a great end of the school year!

Each year, the Georgia FFA Foundation hosts the Shoot for Blue Aim for
Gold, Sporting Clays Tournament to raise money for our FFA members. We are
having the 5th Annual, Sporting Clays Tournament on June 7th, at Meadows
Gun Club in Forsyth.
This year, we are wanting to give our Agriculture Education and Young
Farmer Teachers a special opportunity for this event!!

Registering a 4-person team cost $500, but if you include your* state
senator or representative *on your team, you can register for *$325*! We
want to give you the opportunity to participate and spend time with your
state legislator, helping to build those relationships for Georgia
Agriculture Education and your chapter! See the attached file for more
information about the Sporting Clays Tournament!

To register for the event, go to www.shoot4blueaim4gold.com
At checkout, use the code* agteacher *to get the discount!

If y' all have any questions about the event or having trouble signing up,
please do not hesitate to reach out! I would be happy to help!

Thank you for your support and your amazing work!
Have a great week!
Ashton Lovett
--
Ashton Lovett
Events Coordinator

Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, Ga 30401
229-560-8548 Cell

*The FFA Mission*

*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*

*premier leadership**, **personal growth** and **career success*

*through agricultural education.*