[image: Sporting Clays Website Logo.png]
Good afternoon everyone!

I wanted to clarify the previous email about the Sporting Clays Tournament.
The discount code *agteacher* will take off $125, making the total $375. I
apologize for any confusion!

If you are not able to bring your state legislator, please feel free to
sign up your FFA chapter, bringing students or other ag teachers. We would
love to get our FFA chapters involved and participate with the event! You
can use the same discount code *agteacher* to register a 4-person team at
$375.

*www.shoot4blueaim4gold.com <http://www.shoot4blueaim4gold.com>*

Have a great day!
Ashton
--
Ashton Lovett
Events Coordinator

Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, Ga 30401
229-560-8548 Cell

*The FFA Mission*

*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*

*premier leadership**, **personal growth** and **career success*

*through agricultural education.*