I have a teacher looking for a recruitment brochure and powerpoint to share
with middle / elementary school and other administrators in school system
to overview their program.  If you have one you don't mind sharing, please
email it to me. I am looking for one to post on our website, that other
schools can customize... I will remove your school info and set it up for
other schools to customize for their own programs.

Thank you.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."