---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:25 AM
Subject: Goat show supplies
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

My three year old daughter is going to show goats this fall and we are in
need of some supplies.  If anyone has a student that is graduating or
getting out of showing and wants to sell their stuff I would be
interested.  We need a stand, blower, buckets, feeders, and we may be
interested in any other odd and end things they are trying to get rid
of please let me know.

Call or text me at 912-429-9496

--
*Meredith Arrington *
*Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor *

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."