Good Afternoon Teachers

Attached is a list of teachers that have registered online for Summer
Teacher's Conference.

   - If you are on the registration list & notice you are missing
   information such as school, area, payment you will have to go back and
   complete this online - simply log back and click on the MY PROGRESS bar at
   the top of the page.
   - If you selected you would be paying online, please don't forget to log
   back in and do that before conference.

*Registration for everyone MUST be completed online *

*Everyone will create your own personal log in and password*, it will save
your information year after year if you use the same email and password and
you can update your information at any time if you change schools, martial
status, etc.

   - Click on the "My Progress" Status Bar at the top of the screen if you
   need to go back and change options once they have been selected

*MAKING PAYMENTS: *

   - *You can pay anytime online with credit card or Echeck*
   - *You also CAN still bring payment with you to the conference as
   normal *
   - INVOICES will be automatically emailed to you upon completing
   registration
   - RECEIPTS will be automatically emailed to you upon completing payment
   - If you get to the payment screen and are not ready to pay today, click
   SKIP THIS STEP at the bottom and you can come back and pay anytime before
   July 9th
   - *Please Note: We will NOT be taking POST DATED checks ONSIGHT at the
   conference.  If you wish to break your payment up into multiple payments
   you MUST use this online system via credit/debit card or Echeck.*
   - If you need a *system invoice* for conference registration, you will
   have to email e <[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] and request a
   county/system invoice - include all teachers name in the system as well as
   if invoice should include only registration or registration and dues

Conference Registration Link  <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=141>
or go to www.gaaged.org, select GVATA, select GVATA Conference

We hope you find this new system user friendly and convienent.  We are
looking forward to 2019 Summer Conference at Lake Lanier Islands! See
everyone July 7-10th!!

--
Melissa Riley
Executive Secretary