The Ga FFA Alumni Golf Tournament will be held this year on June 28th at
Lane Creek Golf Course in Watkinsville, Ga.

As a special token of appreciation, all Agriculture Teachers and FFA Alumni
members will play for FREE!

The registration form is attached. Registration will be limited to 18 teams
on a first come first served basis. This will be based on the first 18
COMPLETED registration forms to be sent in by either hard copy or email.
Emailed registrations should be sent to me at [log in to unmask] Hard
copy registrations should be mailed to the address on the registration
form.  Registrations received after the 18 team maximum will be put on a
waiting list.

To be considered *complete*, a registration form should include all four
team members names and Alumni Chapter information if any player is playing
for free as an alumni member. Any team with players who are not Teachers or
Alumni members should pay $50. Lunch will be included as well as a chance
to win a John Deere Gator and Zero Turn Mower. $500 will be awarded to the
first place team.

If your Alumni Chapter or FFA Chapter would like to sponsor a hole for
$200, please contact me or Norman Gay. Keep in mind that all proceeds will
go toward sponsoring our State FFA activities

[log in to unmask] 706-338-7230
[log in to unmask]       478-235-5442

--
Stan Mitchell