---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 10, 2019 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Livestock Certificates
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you share this?

Does anyone have a cool template for their livestock exhibitor certificates
that you would be willing to share? I have looked online at etsy and a
couple of other sites but can't seem to find what I am looking for... or if
you purchased one somewhere I will be more than happy to purchase it as
well... just send me the link.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]
--
*Meredith Arrington *
*Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor *

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."