Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all having a great end of the school year!

Each year, the Georgia FFA Foundation hosts the Shoot for Blue Aim for Gold, Sporting Clays Tournament to raise money for our FFA members. We are having the 5th Annual, Sporting Clays Tournament on June 7th, at Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth.
This year, we are wanting to give our Agriculture Education and Young Farmer Teachers a special opportunity for this event!!

Registering a 4-person team cost $500, but if you include your state senator or representative on your team, you can register for $325! We want to give you the opportunity to participate and spend time with your state legislator, helping to build those relationships for Georgia Agriculture Education and your chapter! See the attached file for more information about the Sporting Clays Tournament!

To register for the event, go to www.shoot4blueaim4gold.com
At checkout, use the code agteacher to get the discount!

If y' all have any questions about the event or having trouble signing up, please do not hesitate to reach out! I would be happy to help!

Thank you for your support and your amazing work!
Have a great week!
Ashton Lovett
--
Ashton Lovett