Sporting Clays Website Logo.png
Good afternoon everyone!

I wanted to clarify the previous email about the Sporting Clays Tournament.
The discount code agteacher will take off $125, making the total $375. I apologize for any confusion!

If you are not able to bring your state legislator, please feel free to sign up your FFA chapter, bringing students or other ag teachers. We would love to get our FFA chapters involved and participate with the event! You can use the same discount code agteacher to register a 4-person team at $375.

www.shoot4blueaim4gold.com

Have a great day!
Ashton
--