I have a teacher looking for a recruitment brochure and powerpoint to share with middle / elementary school and other administrators in school system to overview their program.  If you have one you don't mind sharing, please email it to me. I am looking for one to post on our website, that other schools can customize... I will remove your school info and set it up for other schools to customize for their own programs.

Thank you.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp