---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:25 AM
Subject: Goat show supplies
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

My three year old daughter is going to show goats this fall and we are in need of some supplies.  If anyone has a student that is graduating or getting out of showing and wants to sell their stuff I would be interested.  We need a stand, blower, buckets, feeders, and we may be interested in any other odd and end things they are trying to get rid of please let me know.

Call or text me at 912-429-9496

--
Meredith Arrington
Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education