Please mark your calendars and get your students registered for the 7th Annual Central Region ShootOut Goat Show to be held in the Air Condition at the Georgia National Fairgrounds. You can weigh in Friday night from 6-8 or come Saturday Morning, Show starts at 10 with Pre-k and Kindergarten Showmanship then goes up grades followed by does and then finished up with wethers. If you have any questions please let me know. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Registration is due June 28th. Your are guaranteed to WIN your entry fee back if you show!!! No other show like it.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education