Good Afternoon Teachers

Attached is a list of teachers that have registered online for Summer Teacher's Conference.
Registration for everyone MUST be completed online

Everyone will create your own personal log in and password, it will save your information year after year if you use the same email and password and you can update your information at any time if you change schools, martial status, etc.
MAKING PAYMENTS:

Conference Registration Link
or go to www.gaaged.org, select GVATA, select GVATA Conference

We hope you find this new system user friendly and convienent.  We are looking forward to 2019 Summer Conference at Lake Lanier Islands! See everyone July 7-10th!!

--
Melissa Riley
Executive Secretary