Good afternoon,

Hope you have had a great school year and your summer includes time for rest & relaxation.  I know we have several changes going on in our schools for the coming year.  If you are changing schools, or your school has a new Ag teacher, please be sure to send me your new email address as soon as possible, so we can keep your contact information updated for the listserves and you don't miss any important emails.

We will update the website on July 1st.  But, the listserve is separately, so it helps to have your updated email address as soon as possible.

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director