Teachers,

We still have FREE registration spots available to participate in the Ga FFA Alumni Golf Classic coming up on June 28th. That's right...If you are an Ag Teacher or FFA Alumni member... you play free. Hole in one prizes include a John Deere gator and a 60" zero turn mower. Format is a four person Lauderdale style so any level of golfer can have a great time.

The registration form is attached to this email. Please join us as we raise funds that go to the direct support of our students across the state.

Fill out, scan, and return the email to me to reserve your spot. Registration will be limited to 18 teams if we reach that goal.

Please feel free to contact me or Norman Gay if you have questions or need assistance.

Thank you ,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell