---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Willie Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 23, 2019 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Earn many types of re-certification credits, Fri June 28 in Byron,
GA!

Greetings Ag Educator,

I work with a private training company and we are promoting our next *Pest
Manager Training* planned for Friday, June 28 in Byron, GA (just south of
Macon on I-75). I wanted to email you in case you wanted info about the
training.

At the *Pest Manager Trainings,* attendees learn about current info and
earn recertification credits of several types (see attached agenda for
details).

   - 5 hours of GA Dept of Ag commercial applicators credit good in any
   category or 2 hours private applicator credits
   - Certified Crop Advisor CEUs
   - HPC & WDO credits for pest control operators.
   - ISA Arborist CEUs and CFEs from the Society of American Foresters

I attached an agenda and registration form and the promotional info we use.

I wanted to make sure you had information in case you had questions. Please
direct any questions to me at (478) 972-9981 <%28478%29%20972-9981> or
[log in to unmask] Anyone can also find info or register online at
https://byronpmt.eventbrite.com

Let me know if I can help you or if you have questions. Thank you for the
work you do educating tomorrow’s ag industry leaders!

Willie Chance

*Training by Willie Chance, LLC*

(478) 972-9981 cell

*Training by Willie Chance, LLC is a private training company offering
training and recertification credits for pest managers across Georgia.
Willie is retired from the UGA College of Ag and has more than 30 years of
experience in training and consulting.*

(478) 972-9981 mobile/text

www.wchance3.wordpress.com

*Helping those who protect us from pests.*

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher