---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Willie Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 23, 2019 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Earn many types of re-certification credits, Fri June 28 in Byron, GA!

Greetings Ag Educator,

I work with a private training company and we are promoting our next Pest Manager Training planned for Friday, June 28 in Byron, GA (just south of Macon on I-75). I wanted to email you in case you wanted info about the training.

At the Pest Manager Trainings, attendees learn about current info and earn recertification credits of several types (see attached agenda for details).

  • 5 hours of GA Dept of Ag commercial applicators credit good in any category or 2 hours private applicator credits
  • Certified Crop Advisor CEUs
  • HPC & WDO credits for pest control operators.
  • ISA Arborist CEUs and CFEs from the Society of American Foresters

I attached an agenda and registration form and the promotional info we use.

I wanted to make sure you had information in case you had questions. Please direct any questions to me at (478) 972-9981 or [log in to unmask]. Anyone can also find info or register online at https://byronpmt.eventbrite.com

Let me know if I can help you or if you have questions. Thank you for the work you do educating tomorrow’s ag industry leaders!

Willie Chance

Training by Willie Chance, LLC

(478) 972-9981 cell

Training by Willie Chance, LLC is a private training company offering training and recertification credits for pest managers across Georgia. Willie is retired from the UGA College of Ag and has more than 30 years of experience in training and consulting.

(478) 972-9981 mobile/text

www.wchance3.wordpress.com

Helping those who protect us from pests.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher