Good afternoon,

The State Board of Education consented to post the following course standards for Public Review:
Exploring Agriculture Education, Kindergarten
Exploring Agriculture Education, 1st Grade
Exploring Agriculture Education, 2nd Grade
Exploring Agriculture Education, 3rd Grade
Exploring Agriculture Education, 4th Grade
Exploring Agriculture Education, 5th Grade
Exploring Agriculture Education, 6th Grade
Exploring Agriculture Education, 7th Grade
Exploring Agriculture Education, 8th Grade

These courses will be posted for public review for 30 days.  This is an essential step in the final process for approval for the middle school Ag Ed revision and the official adoption of the elementary Ag Ed standards.  Please take a minute to review each of the courses up for revision or adoption. The surveys are relatively short (only 10 or 11 questions). We need surveys completed for each of the courses up for adoption or review.

Please share these links with your Advisory Committee, Young Farmer Members, Alumni members, parents of your students and other stakeholders in the Ag Ed Program.

Elementary Ag Ed Standards Survey Link
Middle School Ag Ed Standards Survey Link

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education