---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 10, 2019 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Livestock Certificates
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you share this?

Does anyone have a cool template for their livestock exhibitor certificates that you would be willing to share? I have looked online at etsy and a couple of other sites but can't seem to find what I am looking for... or if you purchased one somewhere I will be more than happy to purchase it as well... just send me the link.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]
--
Meredith Arrington
Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director