Congratulations North Region, you have submitted a record 90 American FFA
Degree applications! This is outstanding, please check the attached list
carefully. If you believe we are missing an application please contact me
as soon as possible. The American FFA Degree is the pinnacle of achievement
for FFA members. We are very proud of your students and of you for the
extra effort it takes to follow these students through graduation and to
encourage them to finish their FFA careers with this outstanding
accomplishment. Thank you for your hard work!

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher