Congratulations North Region, you have submitted a record 90 American FFA Degree applications! This is outstanding, please check the attached list carefully. If you believe we are missing an application please contact me as soon as possible. The American FFA Degree is the pinnacle of achievement for FFA members. We are very proud of your students and of you for the extra effort it takes to follow these students through graduation and to encourage them to finish their FFA careers with this outstanding accomplishment. Thank you for your hard work!

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher