Teachers of the South Region:

Currently we are building the South Region Ag Ed/FFA 2019 2020 Calendar.
Many of your school systems do not  have their Spring Break listed on their
2020 Calendar.
We have always considered this when we schedule events in the months of
March, April, and May.

Please complete the Google Form below that will help us make the best
informed decision that will affect all of us.
CLICK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLDVsLcDiS93El7mqq_dxbTwqW0G4kZ_ARXdZ4Td_aPm1voQ/viewform>
All responses will need be sent prior to: NEXT THURSDAY, JUNE 6, AT 5:00
2019

Thank You in Advance for your Attention to this,

sc

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education