HAPPY HUMP DAY South Region Ag Teachers and AREA OFFICER APPLICATION DUE DAY!!

The link below you will find the site of the Area Officer Applications. Please be sure you and your students read through the application before submitting. Applications are TODAY. You can turn in a hard copy or email it in to the applications website.

Please note that a digital picture must be submitted as well. This means as a separate attachment as a photo. I will use these to create the power point and promote your students.

Thank you for having wonderful hard working students who want to serve others! And thank you to all those that have already submitted. I will send out a submitted list tomorrow.

AREA OFFICER APP HERE

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education