Attached you will find the fall plant list/order form for your school

These orders will be due back to me via email on or before Thursday, May 16th.
This includes ferns for those that just want ferns.

 If you are leaving or moving schools please forward this on to your new hire or order plants for them.  It will be very hard to get in late orders after orders have been placed.

Please download the form and save it as your school name - fall 2019 plugs. For example

LongCoHighFall2019Plugs

These plants will be delivered Tuesday, Aug 20th for Area 5 and Thursday, Aug 22nd for Area 6 at our Fall Teacher meeting locations.

If I can help with anything please let me know.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education