---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sarah Flowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 3:43 PM
Subject: The State of Dade Lamb & Goat Classic
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Mrs. Steinkamp,

I have attached the rules and entry form for our upcoming show in Dade
County, GA - The State of Dade Lamb & Goat Classic. The date of the show is
August 31st at the Dade County UGA Extension Agricultural Center in
Trenton, GA. I was hoping you could please share it to any Georgia FFA
sites/listservs you feel it is relevant to. I will be the point of contact
for the show and I can be reached at 706-657-4116 or at [log in to unmask]

Thank you and please let me know if anything else is needed!

*Sarah (Flowers) Dyer*

*Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension Agent*
UGA College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences | Dade County UGA
Extension

*Office Address*: 114 Pace Drive | Trenton, GA 30752

*Mailing Address:* P.O. Box 550 | Trenton, GA 30752

[image: University of Georgia]

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."