---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sarah Flowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 3:43 PM
Subject: The State of Dade Lamb & Goat Classic
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Mrs. Steinkamp,

I have attached the rules and entry form for our upcoming show in Dade County, GA - The State of Dade Lamb & Goat Classic. The date of the show is August 31st at the Dade County UGA Extension Agricultural Center in Trenton, GA. I was hoping you could please share it to any Georgia FFA sites/listservs you feel it is relevant to. I will be the point of contact for the show and I can be reached at 706-657-4116 or at [log in to unmask]

Thank you and please let me know if anything else is needed!

Sarah (Flowers) Dyer

Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension Agent
UGA College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences | Dade County UGA Extension

Office Address: 114 Pace Drive | Trenton, GA 30752

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 550 | Trenton, GA 30752

University of Georgia

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp