---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lawton Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 10:09 PM
Subject: North-Central Georgia Lamb Show
To: Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, Kent Benson <[log in to unmask]>,
Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>, SARAH ELIZABETH LOUGHRIDGE <
Cc: Lucy E Ray <[log in to unmask]>, Francis Fluharty <[log in to unmask]>

All,

Please help me spread the word about this year’s lamb show in Madison.  The
show will be held on August 24th.  Attached are the rules and entry forms.
If you could, please distribute to the 4-H agents and FFA teachers in your
areas.  This show is open to the entire state of Georgia.  Do no hesitate
to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Lawton

*Lawton Stewart*
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences | *Extension Animal
Scientist*

425 River RD | The University of Georgia | Athens, GA 30602-2771
706-542-1852 <7065421852> | [log in to unmask] | ugabeef.com

[image: University of Georgia]

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher