Good afternoon!

I would like to invite you all to encourage students in 10th-12th grade to consider participating in the 2019 Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge hosted at the University of Georgia this year!

Students will be taken through 7 stations of industry information related to cattle and beef, to test their knowledge about the business. The set up of the event is hands-on stations that allow students to utilize their problem solving, critical thinking, collaborative, and communicative minds to answer questions that will be written and verbal. I have attached a document that highlights the 7 stations, along with areas of study.

There is NO COST to participate this year! Many students study together with their Agriculture teachers, and also volunteers in their local Cattlemen’s Chapters to prepare for the event.

When: September 26th 2019

Time: 8:00 AM registration begins, further times will be given to teams participating

Where: UGA Livestock Instructional Arena

There are scholarship moneys and prizes available to teams who place in the contest. T shirts will also be provided, and extra shirts will be sold.

If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,

Charlsy

Ms. Charlsy Godowns

Director of Association Services

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

www.georgiacattlemen.org|[log in to unmask]

Office: 478-474-6560|Cell: 770-490-6391

GCA_logo_new_2010_blue_transp

Is your membership up to date? Join or Renew here!