> Area 3 starts at 4:30 Thursday Aug 22 at  Peach County High School
>                                                 900 Campus Dr,
>                                                       Fort Valley, GA 31030

*New Teacher Meeting - Office Conference Room - Starts at 1:00pm - *park in
the teachers parking lot off of Bryant Drive  (*on the left when looking at
the front office)*

*All Teachers - 4:30 meting - **we will meet in the media center - * park
in the teachers parking lot off of Bryant Drive  (*on the left when looking
at the front office)*

*Plant Pick Up - will be at the Ag Shop behind the school *
*Directions for Plant Pick Up - Coming out of the faculty parking lot or
front of the school - turn right into Bryant Dr, then turn right on the
road running behind the school, Follow until you see the greenhouse*

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education