Just a reminder about the Central Region Land Judging Workshop Thursday
(09/12) at the Treutlen School Forest from 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm.  Please
remember to bring copies of score sheets, clipboards, nails, putty knives,
pencils, calculators, etc.  I will have yard sticks, water bottles, and
buckets of water set up just like the CDE.

There will be no restroom available on site.  Please bring drinking water
for your students.

The google address below should get you to the workshop location.

32.3943962, -82.6013866

Please plan to arrive before 4:30pm.  I will be on site until 6:00 pm or
until the last school leaves.

Please bring your own score cards and handouts with the rules if you need
them.

I will be available at the first pit for questions.  The other three pits
will be available for your students to score and practice.  I did not send
out a registration form for the workshop, but I will provide each teacher a
key for all the pits.

Thank you,

BLN

--