Just wanted to send a reminder for the floral design workshops this week.
A list of schools registered is attached - if you registered and fail to
show up to the workshop, you will still be charged for the workshop

The workshops will start at 4:
0
0pm and should conclude no later than 7:00pm.

*Cost is $25 per person to attend. Checks should be made payable to Central
Region FFA.*
*Payment is due upon arrival at the workshop. *

*Participants will need to bring:*
*1. Wire cutters*
*2. Scissors/ pruners to cut both soft and woody flower stems*
*3. Needle nose pliers *
*4. Small handheld broom and dust pan*

*Tuesday, August 27th - Pike County High School  - Ag Building - *School
Address - 331 Pirate Dr, Zebulon, GA 30295
We will meet in the Ag Building / located beside the school greenhouse &
softball field - this is a separate building from the rest of the high
 school
*School lets out at 3:35pm*. There will be a lot of traffic around the
school at this time.

*Thursday, August 29th - Jenkins County High - school cafeteria *- School
Address - 433 Barney Ave, Millen, GA 30442
Our middle and high schools both dismiss by 3:10 and the school parking lot
is usually clear by 3:30. The buses load in the back so there shouldn't be
any parking issues. When you cross over the bridge before you get to the
school, take the first left entrance into the school. This will take you
straight over to the greenhouse area. You can park buses anywhere around
the ticket booth/football field, or on the side of the road by the tennis
courts. We will have the greenhouse gate open. Come on in through the Ag
shop and we will have students to direct you from there.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education