I have received registration from the following schools: *Don't forget
registration will close TODAY! Wednesday at 6:00pm*.  I have to order
shirts & food on Thursday morning so this is a hard deadline!

Area School Name  Advisor Name(s) Students  Teachers  Chaperones  Total
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Crawford County High School Luke Lineberger, Daryl
Baxley  20 2 2 24
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Crawford Middle School Amanda Gibson 21 2 0 23
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Dodge County High School Tom Cranford 12 1 0 13
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Dooly County HS Dr. David West & Roger Teeple 5 2 0 7
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Eagle's Landing High School Chansi Coleman 8 1 1 9
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Feagin Mill  James Judson  16 1 0 16
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Harris County Carver Middle School Olivia Cook 6 1 0
7
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Hawkinsville High School Katie Royal  27 1 1 29
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Jackson High School Brandy Austin 14 1 0 15
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Jones County High School Callie Lankford 30 2 2 32
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Locust Grove High School Abbey Brown and Breanna
Berry 20 2 1 23
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Long Cane Middle School Stacie Hart 21 1 1 23
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Marion John Hagin 25 1 1 27
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Perry Middle School Ashley Whiddon 34 1 2 37
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Putnam County High School Kelly Smith 13 1 1 15
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Rutland High School Brandi Grimsley, Kedrione Harris
20 2 0 22
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Taylor County High School Gayla Singletary 27 1 1 29
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Upson-Lee Middle Ashley Thompson 30 1 1 32
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Warner Robins Middle Tripp Tolleson 10 1 1 11
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Claxton Hall 4 1 1 6
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Cross Creek High School Stacey Henderson 7 1 1 9
4 - Monday, Sept 9th East Laurens High School Samantha Sheffield  25 1 1 27
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Ebenezer Middle  Ashley Sapp 17 1 0 18
4 - Monday, Sept 9th ECI Tori Pellerin 5 2 0 7
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Effingham County High School  Meredith Arrington,
Marvin Kersey, Ashley Burns  19 2 1 22
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Effingham County Middle School Brophy 10 1 0 11
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Hephzibah High School LaDale Hayes  8 1 1 10
4 - Monday, Sept 9th South Effingham High Benjamin Richardson, Alisha
Richardson 23 2 0 25
4 - Monday, Sept 9th South Effingham Middle Pinson 16 1 0 17
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Southeast Bulloch Middle School Julia Gonzalez 21 2 0
23
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Statesboro FFA Bratton 29 1 2 32
4 - Monday, Sept 9th TJ Elder Middle Matthew Shelton 24 1 2 27
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Toombs County High Mark Montfort, Tommell Wilcox 23 2 0
25
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Toombs County Middle School Beth Galloway 19 1 0 20
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Wheeler County Middle School Les Bateson 5 1 0 6
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Windsor Forest HS Alicia Miller 10 1 0 11