This week I had a special request for different Pacing Guides and Class
Syllabus.  I have included more than Horticulture in these links.
All of these are being shared by Google Drive - you will need to save these
onto your computer before you can edit them.

Class Syllabus Link
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MdtiHuz6TgFQ5bxgEeNXsSNjP3gHquw_?usp=sharing>

Pacing Guide Link
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bVrOfHGHNUb9_jqgSgOJBOphoubwCKcM>

Week 1 - August 1 - Testing pH of your water
Week 2 - August 6 - Class Pacing Guides & Syllabus

If you have any special requests please send them my way and I will see
what I have or can find.

Hope this is helpful to at least a few of you.
Have a wonderful start to your school year!

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education