Wanted to send a reminder that plants will be picked up next week as well
if you orders plants.
Please see below for details on where to pick up:

> Meeting locations:
> Area 4 starts at 4:30 Tuesday Aug 20 at  Portal High School
>                                                27245 Highway 80 West
> <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=55HrJwdbLvV00T5Zb5Ruyg==&longitude=ADqjAFilnMGYO2nPwW00gw==&name=Portal%20Middle%20&%20High%20School&country=US&address=27425%20Highway%2080%20W&city=Portal&state=GA&zipcode=30450&phone=912-865-2640&spurl=0&&q=&qc=Schools%20%28K-12%29>
>                                                Portal, GA 30450

*New Teacher Meeting - Office Conference Room - park in front of the school
and enter through the front office *
*All Teachers - 4:30 meting - **we will meet in the cafeteria - **Park in
front of school or faculty parking lot - *
*Plant Pick Up - will be at the Ag Shop *

*Directions for picking up plants - Coming from Twin City: About a quarter
mile before you get to the school, turn right on Clark Street at the Portal
city park.  Follow Clark street to the end, turn right and then left.  Go
up the hill to the large overhang outside the ag shop.Directions for
picking up plants - Coming from Statesboro: Go past the school on highway
80 and past the barn construction site and the city park.  Turn left on
Clark Street.  Follow Clark street to the end, turn right and then left.
Go up the hill to the large overhang outside the ag shop.*

> Area 3 starts at 4:30 Thursday Aug 22 at  Peach County High School
>                                                 900 Campus Dr,
>                                                       Fort Valley, GA 31030

*New Teacher Meeting - Office Conference Room - park in front of the school
and enter through the front office *
*All Teachers - 4:30 meting - **we will meet in the media center - **Park
in front of school or faculty parking lot located on the left when looking
at the front office - *
*Plant Pick Up - will be at the Ag Shop behind the school *
*Directions for Plant Pick Up - Coming out of the faculty parking lot or
front of the school - turn right into Bryant Dr, then turn right on the
road running behind the school, Follow until you see the greenhouse *

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education