From: Tim Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 12:51 PM
Subject: no mums from Lewis Farms this year
To: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Ladies,

Would you please post this to your schools? It would save us a lot of time. Many thanks!

“Lewis Farms Nursery is not offering mums this year. We have enjoyed growing and delivering mums to your schools these past several years. In fact, over 90% of our mum sales have been to Georgia schools. However, we have made the decision to discontinue growing them. As always, thank you for your business. It is much appreciated. If you need help finding mums, feel free to contact me and I will help you.”

Sincerely,

Tim Lewis

Lewis Farms Nursery

830 Hwy 26 East