Just wanted to send a reminder for the floral design workshops this week
A list of schools registered is attached - if you registered and fail to show up to the workshop, you will still be charged for the workshop

The workshops will start at 4:
0
0pm and
 should conclude no later than 7:00pm.

Cost is $25 per person to attend. Checks should be made payable to Central Region FFA.
Payment is due upon arrival at the workshop

Participants will need to bring:
1. Wire cutters
2. Scissors/ pruners to cut both soft and woody flower stems
3. Needle nose pliers
4. Small handheld broom and dust pan

Tuesday, August 27th - Pike County High School  - Ag Building - School Address - 331 Pirate Dr, Zebulon, GA 30295
We will meet in the Ag Building / located beside the school greenhouse & softball field - this is a separate building from the rest of the high school
School lets out at 3:35pm. There will be a lot of traffic around the school at this time.

Thursday, August 29th - Jenkins County High - school cafeteria - School Address - 433 Barney Ave, Millen, GA 30442
Our middle and high schools both dismiss by 3:10 and the school parking lot is usually clear by 3:30. The buses load in the back so there shouldn't be any parking issues. When you cross over the bridge before you get to the school, take the first left entrance into the school. This will take you straight over to the greenhouse area. You can park buses anywhere around the ticket booth/football field, or on the side of the road by the tennis courts. We will have the greenhouse gate open. Come on in through the Ag shop and we will have students to direct you from there.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education