I have received registration from the following schools: Don't forget registration will close Wednesday at 6:00pm.  I have to order shirts & food on Thursday morning so this is a hard deadline!

Area School Name  Advisor Name(s) Students  Advisors  Chaperones  Total
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Crawford County High School Luke Lineberger, Daryl Baxley  20 2 2 24
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Crawford Middle School Amanda Gibson 21 2 0 23
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Dodge County High School Tom Cranford 12 1 0 13
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Eagle's Landing High School Chansi Coleman 8 1 1 9
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Hawkinsville High School Katie Royal  27 1 1 29
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Jones County High School Callie Lankford 30 2 2 32
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Locust Grove High School Abbey Brown and Breanna Berry 20 2 1 23
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Perry Middle School Ashley Whiddon 34 1 2 37
3 - Tuesday, Sept 10th Upson-Lee Middle Ashley Thompson 30 1 1 32
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Cross Creek High School Stacey Henderson 7 1 1 9
4 - Monday, Sept 9th East Laurens High School Samantha Sheffield  25 1 1 27
4 - Monday, Sept 9th ECI Tori Pellerin 5 2 0 7
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Effingham County Middle School Brophy 10 1 0 11
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Hephzibah High School LaDale Hayes  8 1 1 10
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Southeast Bulloch Middle School Julia Gonzalez 21 2 0 23
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Toombs County Middle School Beth Galloway 18 1 0 19
4 - Monday, Sept 9th Windsor Forest HS Alicia Miller 10 1 0 11