This week I had a special request for different Pacing Guides and Class Syllabus.  I have included more than Horticulture in these links.
All of these are being shared by Google Drive - you will need to save these onto your computer before you can edit them.

Class Syllabus Link

Pacing Guide Link

Week 1 - August 1 - Testing pH of your water
Week 2 - August 6 - Class Pacing Guides & Syllabus

If you have any special requests please send them my way and I will see what I have or can find.

Hope this is helpful to at least a few of you.
Have a wonderful start to your school year!

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education