---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marie Elizabeth Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 1:12 PM
Subject: Northeast Georgia Invitational Livestock Judging Workout--Tuesday,
September 10
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: DAVID DANIEL, JR <[log in to unmask]>, Kelcie Barnes <[log in to unmask]

Good Afternoon:

We are hosting a workout in Greene County, could I beg your assistance in
getting the attached form out to folks who may be interested?

Thank you!

Marie E. Boswell

Secretary, Greene County

UGA Extension | 4-H & Youth Development

1180 C. Weldon Smith Dr. | Suite 110 | Greensboro, GA 30642

Office: 706-453-2083 | Fax: 706-454-7025

Email: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>* |Website:
http://extension.uga.edu/greene

*[image: Image result for uga extension]*

*Confidentiality Notice:*  This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
message.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."