Teachers,

Just a reminder that TODAY is the registration deadline to enter Market Lambs and Market Goats for the State Show.

Let your Area Teacher or me know if you have any questions!

Sarah

--

Sarah Loughridge
Animal and Dairy Science | Youth Extension Livestock

425 River Rd | Athens, GA 30602

[log in to unmask]" alt="University of Georgia">