---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marie Elizabeth Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 1:12 PM
Subject: Northeast Georgia Invitational Livestock Judging Workout--Tuesday, September 10
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: DAVID DANIEL, JR <[log in to unmask]>, Kelcie Barnes <[log in to unmask]>

Good Afternoon:

We are hosting a workout in Greene County, could I beg your assistance in getting the attached form out to folks who may be interested?

Thank you!

Marie E. Boswell

Secretary, Greene County

UGA Extension | 4-H & Youth Development

1180 C. Weldon Smith Dr. | Suite 110 | Greensboro, GA 30642

Office: 706-453-2083 | Fax: 706-454-7025

Email: [log in to unmask] |Website: http://extension.uga.edu/greene

Image result for uga extension

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education